Re: Do we need to split the i386/amd64 DVD?

[Holger Levsen]
> >   kde-i18n-bg kde-i18n-bn kde-i18n-br kde-i18n-bs kde-i18n-cs
[...]
> >   kde-i18n-tr kde-i18n-uk kde-i18n-uz kde-i18n-zhcn
>
> I'm alsmost inclined to say yes to those... it's nice to support foreign
> languages even if they are not the main language in a given country.

Well, I hope you will increase their priority then, and fix it so they
are installed by default when the appropriate language is installed.

>> memtester
>
> sounds useful too

What does it do that the already installed packages do not?

>>   moodle-debian-edu-theme
>
> if we install moodle we should use that one too :)

Sure.  Is moodle automatically configurable at install time?

> and the same comment as above plus the same languages for l10

Yeah.

>>   quota
>
> how do we manage quotas?

Which quotas?   We do not implement any by default.

>> smart-notifier smartmontools
>
> are also useful :)

After reading the reasearch from Google about the fact that SMART
values can not be used to predict disk failures, I decided it was a
waste of space to have them installed by default.  Was I wrong?

Happy hacking,