RE: Rev 57456: add -udeb to the prefix textline for all recipes.

Ronny Aasen: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 12:21 AM

> Oded Naveh wrote:
> > I'm afraid this will not work as is.
> > This needs be a name of a debconf template.
> >
> > At the moment the templates are in:
> > debian-edu-install/debian/debian-edu-profile-udeb.templates
> > And are named:
> > Template: debian-edu-install/text/partman-debian-edu-*
> >
> > We need to either change their names accordingly, or revert this
> > change.
> >
> > Odd.
> >
> ok
>
> feel free to revert the change. or let me know so i can do it.
>
> Ronny

Hi Ronny,
You'd probably want to do an upload as well, which is beyond my powers, so I leave it at your care.

I haven't yet rsynced but I believe that installing from current image will display entries such as unnamed.N for each of our recipes.
Where N is the entry number.

Although I don't understand the motivation for this change, it may make sense and can be easily made complete by changing the name at the templates file.
I moved these templates there so they'd be in the same (u)deb as the recipes and named them to match the other templates in that file, any name may be used as long as it's unique.

Please, your care.
Odd.