Re: Who is testing lenny?

Hi Andreas,

thanks for testing our lenny.

For your tests to be even more useful, please state which image (=downloaded
when, and from where) you have tested.

Also, please open bugs for individual issues you see, but please first check
our bugzilla: http://tinyurl.com/edulenny-releaseview is a good entry point
for that.

Checking and updating http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Lenny is also
appreciated.

(We just had a IMO quite very productive developer gathering in Bergen, were
several bugs were attacked, fixed and quite some testing was done. We are not
yet really close to a release, but we are getting closer.)

More testing is definitly hugely appreciated!

Thanks,
	Holger