Has any one upgrade the diskless workstation successfully to lenny

Hi I have manage to upgrade my server to Lenny but I would also like to do upgrade my diskless workstation to Lenny. I have tried several time by changing all the occurrence of etch to Lenny. I have tried to use aptitude and apt-get but things keep breaking. I have also tried to build the client from scratch using the Lenny repositories. Thing progress normally until I try to boot the client and then I get stuck in ifram ( not sure it been a while since I tried this). If I have to retry to build the client any way for me to build a 64bit client.
Thanks