Re: Overview of software available in Skolelinux

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

Yeah, the signpost have not been updated for a long time.  Perhaps we
are better off sending people to www.osalt.com?

Well, this is just another interesting page but I would have the same
problem as with signpost: It does not show an *overview* about the software
*in* *skolelinux* (and IMHO no static page will ever be able to do
this).  So why not linking to the tasks page which were invented for this
specific purpose?

IMHO these pages are *way* *to* less popular.  I just had the pleasure
to introduce our German "one man advertising army" with a name matching to
the regexp "^Kn\?ur\?t$" (yes, we also do have such a Person like you in
Norway) to the tasks pages when he asked me how we might inspire people
to provide translations.  I hope everybody is aware of the Translation links
in the header information of the tasks pages ...

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de