Re: Strange behavior of diskless w.s.

2009/3/8 Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org>:
> sounds like the NFS mount isn't working- what's in /etc/exports on both
> servers?

Hi Vagrant, I resolved restoring the chroot backup I made after
task-sel install education-workstation
then I run the modified script odd-make-client made by Oded Naveh.

I have to say that, I did the same thing using the original script but
during its execution, a teacher turned on a client so it might made
some trouble in the chroot making the  diskless not working.

I'm not going to test it anyway, not time enought.

Thank you.