Re: lwat & konqueror

Hi,

On Montag, 2. März 2009, Jürgen Leibner wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:49:32AM +0100, Claudio Carboncini wrote:
> > After up-to-dating lwat in skolelinux 3.0r1, Konqueror is showing lwat
> > page which is white.
> > Iceweasel still works.
> > Some help ...
> Around one year ago, I discovered a similar behavior.
> It was corrected and is documented here:
>  http://bzz.no/lwat/trac/trac.cgi/changeset/802

Hm. That commit changed two files: lib/default.css and templates/login.tpl -
done on January 15th 2008.

Yet the change to login.tpl is neither in lwat-0.17-1 in terra (nor in
lwat-0.17-4 in lenny+sid), but that made me aware that lwat 0.17-1 was
released on January 14th 2008...

So by reverting the change in default.css (the one you see in changeset/802),
the white page problem in konqueror is gone.

(By applying the full 802 changeset, iceweasel also gets the blank page bug.)

BTW, I noticed http://bzz.no/lwat/trac/trac.cgi/changeset/837 hasnt made it
into a release yet. What's the status of lwats trunk atm?

> Hopes it helps.

It did, thanks! :)

regards,
	Holger (I'll now look into the other issue and then upload a fix to
		etch-test)