Client Boot hang up (RARP)

I'm experiencing problems booting thin clients and I'm wondering if
the problem is in etherboot, kernel module or debian edu.
I have a main + ltsp server and I'm trying to boot clients that have
realtek network cards.
There are two chipset: rtl8139 and r8169. I downloaded the proper iso
from rom-o-matic and booted the client.
Tey start, find the dhcp, start to load linux, the stop at "Mounting
root file system" then the splash screen disappear and there's the
message

IP-config: eth0 hardware address XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX mtu 1500 DHCP RARP

It's hanged up.
No way to complete the boot proccess.

Now there's the funny thing: I reboot the client, and...it works! It
doesn't stop after mounting the root filesystem and ends the boot
proccess.
I'm trying to reboot the client more time and sometime it works,
sometime it hang up with the message "...RARP".

Generaly things work or dont work...in this case I do not know what to think.
Any idea?

This happen in two debian edu installaizon: one 64 bit, the other 32 bit.
Thanks