RE: Regulate your Insulin = Permanent FAT LOSS

We are very sorry, but the e-mail address you have sent to "________"@peterglenn.com is not a valid e-mail address.
Please refrain from sending e-mails to that address.
If you are legitimatly trying to reach an individual at our company please call me, I will be glad to help you find that information.

(This is an automatic response to any e-mail sent to an invalid email address within the peterglenn.com domain. Some of our company e-mail addresses have recently changed to a "firstname.lastname@peterglenn.com" format)

Thank you
David Libby
954-484-7800 ext 167