Pictures of Skolelinux/DebianEdu in use and user quotes

Dear all,

I am wondering if there is anyone out there that can help us take pictures of Skolelinux/DebianEdu in use, and possibly help us get some more user quotes preferably with a picture of the person is being quoted? We would like to them on the Skolelinux/DebianEdu homepage.

I guess we will need permission from the people on the pictures and/or their parents to be able to use the pictures on the homepage so it would be great if you could get these permissions as well before you send any pictures.

Please send the pictures and quotes directly to me to avoid sending big mails to the mailinglist, I guess some people will not be that happy about it.

Thanks

Have a nice day.

Best regards
Arnt Ove Gregersen