Re: lwat fix for debian-edu etch

Hi,

On Sonntag, 1. März 2009, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> Default: false
>-- Atm this question has priority low....

I think the prio is fine, the default setting is whats annoying as it has
changed in our etch.

I think I now tend to agree with Finn-Arne that we should give teachers the
default to generate somewhat secure passwords (but then, aint the currently
generated passworts a joke?). OTOH I wonder why not both is possible: create
random passwords per default, allow the admin to change them.

regards,
	Holger