Re: lwat fix for debian-edu etch

Hey Holger,
> <h01ger> So what is the best approach: a.) adding AllowPwdSet=true to the
> conf if its not set b:) not touching config file, but changing the default
> behaviour. i'd think a.) and discuss with upstream to change the default
> behavour, as users appearantly expect it. this also bites us for lenny,
> though i assume we could get a s-p-u upload allowance for this change (to
> bring debian and debian-edu's lwat in sync in lenny)
>
> * h01ger is willing to provide .dsc(s) and upload, but would prefer
> finnarne or winnie did.
Well.. I write exams until 6.3 so I'll do nothing runtil next weekend.. I can
certainly upload a fix to s-p-u afterwards, but etch (skolelinux) need a fix
more faster than that. Finnarne, would you mind to upload a fixed package?

Greetings
Winnie

--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie@debian.org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user