Re: Alternatives to photo story 3

Dear Per Arne,

thanks for your inquiry.

Am Dienstag 03 Februar 2009 schrieb Per Arne Nilssen:
> Have some teachers that asks for alternatives to Microsoft's photo

Don't know this one, but if it is anything like picasa, go for digiKam!

> story 3. I'm also searching for simple animation software, and voice

There is stopmotion for stop motion movies, and then you could use the
GIMP to create sequences (like animated gifs).

> recording software, that we can easily use in our skolelinux

Audacity should do the job. Maybe you also try krec.

Further candidates for replacement might be found at LinuxSignpost:
http://www.skolelinux.no/linux-signpost/showUserMenu.php

Kind regards
Ralf