Red Alert: Spam // Re: Yet another list statistics for debian-edu

Dear List,

I suppose you have noticed a high percentage of unwanted mails on this
list. Some pretend to be misled mails (but I take this for mimikri).

This situation is not only annoying for all of us, but prone to push off
rather passive readers. Does anybody know how to cope with it?

Am Montag 26 Januar 2009 schrieben Sie:
> Obviously, some people don't like your statics, and started
> aiming their spam bots to our list. Please help marking spam
> (especially in the disguise of "out of office notices") at
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2009/01/threads.html
>
> (click a message and "report as spam").

Cheers
Ralf