Re: iPreparing developer gathering in Trondheim

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, Holger Levsen wrote:

What I meant: I think the tasks files for debian-edu (which in our svn trunk
are currently targetted for testing) should be targeted at unstable.

Well, lets discuss this face to face - I smell some missunderstanding
how things are working - it's better to sort this outin Trondheim.

Well, you could either upload the resulting debian-edu package to experimental
as well - or, if the changes are mostly related to s/cdd/debian pure blend/,
you could and should probably ask ftpmaster to fasttrack that upload to NEW,
since it's targeted at lenny.

Well, IMHO it is to late for Lenny.  I will not risk problems with
three Blends if I change something now that short before the release
without having any option to test reasonably.  A fasttrack to experimental
would help anyway ...

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--