RFS: texttrainer

Dear mentors,

I am still looking for a sponsor for my package "texttrainer". TextTrainer is a program which helps you memorise poems or plain texts in your native or in some foreign language. You learn by repeatedly reading the text, while after each run more (and different) words are being hidden (i.e. replaced by "_"). This will teach you a poem, parts of your text for a play, or  basic phrases of a foreign language before you go on holiday. Different learning curves may be selected, and for foreign language texts there is an automatic grammar correction. Data  files for TextTrainer can contain the plain text, as well as translations and pronounciation guides. Data files can be created with TextTrainer itself, or with any standard text editor.

* Package name    : texttrainer
  Version         : 0.0.2
  Upstream Author : Jacob Kanev <j_kanev@arcor.de>
* URL             : home.arcor.de/j_kanev
* License         : GPL 3
  Section         : misc

It builds these binary packages:
texttrainer - learn native or foreign language texts by heart

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/texttrainer/texttrainer_0.0.2.dsc