(fwd) Deadline for Abstracts: 1st December 08. INTED2009 Valencia (SPAIN)

Anyone plan to go here?

----- Forwarded message from INTED2009 <inted2009@iated.org> -----

From: INTED2009 <inted2009@iated.org>
Subject: Deadline for Abstracts: 1st December 08. INTED2009 Valencia (SPAIN)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 03:21:27 +0100

If you can not read this email, please click here.

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

DEADLINE SUBMISSION: 1st December 08

Dear colleague,
We encourage you to submit your abstracts and participate in the annual edition
of INTED2009, that will be held in Valencia (SPAIN), on the 9th, 10th and 11th
of March, 2009.
The objective of INTED2009 is to share your experiences in the fields of Technology,
Education, Development and International Collaboration.
It is an International Forum for lecturers, researchers, professors, engineers,
educational scientists and technologists.
You can present your projects in two modalities:

? In person: oral and poster presentations.
? Virtually: if you can not attend in person.

INTED2009 Abstracts CD and Proceedings CD, both with ISBN, will be produced
with all accepted abstracts and papers submitted.

We look forward to seeing you in Valencia!
Yours sincerely,
INTED2009 Organising Committee
Email: inted2009@iated.org
Copyright (C) 2006-2009 IATED
All rights reserved

Important notes ...Dates:
9th-11th March 09
Venue:
Valencia, SPAIN
Abstract Submission here!
Deadlines
Abstract submission:
1st December 2008
Acceptance notification:
20th December 2008
Final Paper submission:
25th January 2009

For more information:
www.iated.org/inted2009

If you are no longer interested in receiving this information, you can have
your email address removed from the list by clicking here. Thank you
Disclaimer: This mail and its attached files are confidential and are only
and exclusively intended to their addressee. In case you may receive this mail
not being its addressee, we beg you to let us know the error by reply and to
proceed to destroy it. The circulation by any mean of this mail could be penalised
in accordance with the Spanish legislation. Is not allowed the use of both,
the transmitter and the addressee?s, address with a commercial aim, or in order
to be incorporated to automated data process or to any kind of files.

----- End forwarded message -----