Update: Reference Schools/Testskoler

Dear list,

2008 is reaching its end - and while everybody is waiting for Mr. Lenny
Kravitz (?), I can proudly great two further schools in our database.

In nearly 20 coutries, we have approx. 160 installations. Among them are
 99 schools in Norway, and 33 schools in German speaking countries (*).

Further schools are located in France, Spain, Denmark, Poland, Mali,
Eritrea, Brazil, Peru, Philippines, Japan, Ireland, Greece, Belgium,
and U.K..

[*] There are 28 schools in Germany, and 2 in Austria. At least some of
the 3 schools in Switzerland are German speaking. I don't know as for
schools in Belgium and Italy (South Tyrol). This is only interesting
for language support, of course. Generally, most schools will
appreciate the wide range of locales of Debian and KDE.

Kind regards
Ralf.