how far is Debian Edu from Debian?

Hi,

http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/etch_needs_love.html and
http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/lenny_needs_love.html now show (part of)
the answer to the question "how far is Debian Edu from Debian?":

Source packages in Debian etch main: 10225
Source packages in Debian Edu etch local: 25, number of identical packages in
percent: 99.75500
Source packages in Debian Edu etch-test local: 27, number of identical
packages in percent: 99.73500

Source packages in Debian lenny main: 12275
Source packages in Debian Edu lenny local: 0, number of identical packages in
percent: 100.00000
Source packages in Debian Edu lenny-test local: 5, number of identical
packages in percent: 99.95900

(This is due to the fact that our lenny currently _is_ identical to Debian,
because we only use lenny-test for development at the moment.)

regards,
	Holger