Re: Next irc meeting

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008, Daniel Hess wrote:

So after talking to Petter on irc I'm now suggesting Wednesday the 5th
November still 19:00 UTC (and 20:00 CET).

On regular Wednesdays (except in school holidays in Germany) I'm not able
to attend before 20:00 UTC (21:00 CET).  I do not consider this as a big
constraint to stop the meeting because I do not feel like an important
contributor but I used to enjoy listening.  So just go for the 5th at this
time but I would be happy if future meetings could be done either one hour
later or on a different day of the week.

Thanks for organising net meetings

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de