Next irc meeting: 2008-11-05 19:00 UTC

Hallo all!

I am pleased to announce, that we somehow managed to “decided” on the
date of the next irc meeting.

The meeting will be on Wednesday the 5th of November at 19:00 UTC (which
is 20:00 CET) in our developer channel #debian-edu on irc.debian.org.

In oder to make this meeting really happen, we still need someone who
volunteers to moderate the meeting. The agenda also needs some
attention, otherwise the meeting will most properly not last one hour :)

Please all have a look at: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting

Thanks for you attention and see you on irc!

Regards,

Daniel