Allow localization-config to propagate to testing

Hi.

Please allow localization-config to propagate to lenny.

Version 1.05 closes bug #498095 (which is RC) and #499694 which are both
very important to Debian Edu.

We have tested a version before the 1.04 NMU, which included almost all
of the changes of 1.05, in our own Debian Edu archive for a longer time.
The 1.05 version merged the changes of the 1.04 NMU (but is otherwise
the version tested in Debian Edu). My sponsor Holger Levsen also checked
the package twice.

Currently localization-config seems to only be used by Debian Edu (the
only rdepend is education-common), so it should not be a problem for
anybody else.

Please don't be scared by the debdiff between version 1.03 (or 1.04) and
1.05. There is a problem with debdiff showing the content of the removed
patch.tar.gz (which was accidentally included in the 1.03 source
package) as deleted.

As localization-config also contains a udeb (which functionality did not
change), I also Cc debian-boot.

Greetings

Daniel