Re: Video recordings from the Debian Edu/Skolelinux conference

[Holger Levsen]
> For this to happen, the videos need to be accompanied by a suitable licence,
> otherwise we are not allowed to distribute them.

Yeah, trying to get that out of the way and a license decision made.

> Also it would be great if you could come up with a short index file
> or a link to the schedule, just browsing a genereated index like its
> available on http://www.nuug.no/pub/video/skolelinux/ is not really
> user friendly :) (Though its friendly for mirroring :)

The videos are now moved to
<URL:http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/press/20081013-conference/>,
and I made a README.html with thumbs and links to the different
formats.  This is a more permanent location for the files.

A link is provided from the old directory to the new one.

Happy hacking,