Re: Status of Sugar

I should have phrased the question better.
What do you see as obstacles that we, Sugar Labs, should work on before you, SkoleLinux, will feel comfortable recommending Sugar as a desktop within SkoleLinux?
I got a change to meet Knut Yrvin at OpenMinds a few weeks ago.  I would have liked to talk with him more about this.  But, I was so busy making notes about overall deployment issues that I didn't get a chance to talk with him.  Being spun off from OLPC, thin client, thick client, and low-fat clients were totally new to me.
thanks
david

On  10/18/2008, 12:21, Holger Levsen (holger@layer-acht.org) wrote:Hi David,  thanks for your status report!  On Saturday 18 October 2008 18:23, David Farning wrote: > What else should we work on to make it easier for you to include Sugar in > SkoleLinux?  Sugar in Skolelinux is the same as Sugar in Debian.   regards, 	Holger