Next irc meeting

Hi all,

it has been some time since the last successful irc meeting. Looking at
the wiki it must have been the one on 10th of march.

As having no irc meetings is bad for the development of Debian Edu I
would really like to start having regular meetings again.

To make a first step I suggest to meet on Monday the 27th of
October at 19 o'clock (UTC, so it should be 20 CET).

If we meet on that date or at another date I am able to attend the
meeting I volunteer to write the summary.

So please all vote on that date/suggest an other date and please
update the agenda on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting. I've
moved the agenda of the last meeting to "Old agenda that was suggested
for the last meeting" as it seems some of the points are no longer
important. If some still are, please add them to the current agenda.

I am looking forward to see you all on a irc meeting!

Greetings

Daniel