Re: Volunter for helping Celestia into Lenny?

Hello there...

First sorry for being disconnected so long, but I am again here after
ready for helping in something... Well also I would like to ask for the
state of Celestia, whether was included and accepted or not as debian
package and so?

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Celestia/license_issues

Thanks

Cheers...