Re: Account run for the developer machines

Hi Holger

(stripped the other email addresses)
> three remarks:
>
> a.) thanks for doing this!
> b.) I didnt get that mail, neither yesterday and IIRC also not before.
You were one of three users that did not have an email address associated with
them, no idea why that happened, but it's fixed now.

> c.) are you also taking care of the members of our alioth project?
No, not at this stage, but I was planning on doing it after the account run.

Cheers
Steffen