Re: What is wrong with the desktop-profile entries in debian-edu-config?

On Monday 2008-09-01, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Can you have a look at the svn version of debian-edu-config?  The desktop-
> profile rules do not work in Lenny, and I am unable to understand why.

hm, can't see any problems in the listing file, and KDEDIRS is set correctly
on my unstable system when I make sure the profile conditions are met.

however, As I'm currently unable to install lenny-test in qemu (main-
server+workstation) I haven't been able to test on lenny yet.

The installation breaks on installation step 'select and install software'.

/var/log/syslog has the following errors at that time:
main-menu[869]: WARNING **: Configuring 'pkgsel' failed with error code 1
main-menu[869]: WARNING **: Menu item 'pkgsel' failed
--
Cheers, Cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)