Re: Trouble printing PDF's

I don't have access to a scanner, sorry.
But: i installed kpdf (using apt-get) and my problem was partially solved. Now pdf's would print when opened with kpdf.

Next was getting iceweasel to open pdf's in kpdf. This caused some major trouble. No matter where i changed the settings (directly in iceweasel, using kiosk-tool) it insisted on opening using kghostview (wich was causing the trouble)

I finally googled my way to mozplugger. Problem solved.

Thanks a lot for your help!! :)

I find the iceweasel/kpdf combination good, maybe it could be default on install?

regards,
Frederik