Re: Registering

Am Dienstag 19 August 2008 schrieb Computer assistance to Akatsi
District:
> I was just wondering where to register my copy of Debuan Edu on the
> net?

Dear Robert,

welcome to Debian Edu - and thank you for insisting on registering ;)

For free software, there is no compulsary registration - however, the
process of developing free software is not one-way, but includes the
feedback of its users. You could say: users are part of the developing
process.

One thing we'd appreciate is your registration to our schools database:
This will put another red dot on our map representing your school.

Please go for http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReferenceSchools and from
there continue at http://skolelinux.no/slschools/editschool.php?lang=en

Cheers
Kindest regards