Re: Allow debian-edu-install to propagate to testing

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Petter Reinholdtsen]
Since the upload we have discovered and fixed some bugs in the
package, which are currently being tested in the Debian Edu
repository.  We will need at least another update before Lenny is
released, and hope it can be accepted too.  We will get back to you
about this.

I guess now is a good time to get back to you about this.  The version
in unstable is the one we have been testing in Debian Edu the last few
days, and it seem to work fine.  It contain a code move to put it at
the correct location in the installer, and a rename of the d-i hooks
to make sure the makes reflect their position in the d-i sequence to
make sure I do not put code in the wrong location again, and finally
fix one leftover code part failing to use a HTTP proxy.  I also added
some cosmetic changes to speed up the installation and get more fine
grained information from etcinsvk, but those are not very important.

unblocked

Cheers

Luk