No Login at Thin-Client

Hello,

i have a problem with my Skole-Linux-Server.
I had installed the Main-Server and the Terminal-Server on one physical machine.
One NIC goes to 10.0. net and the other one to 192.168.0. subnet (thin-client-subnet).

The Thin-Clients boot from the Server and everything is fine, but i cannot login.
If I want to login with an ldap account, there comes "login failed".
If I move my /etc/passwd-file to /opt/ltsp/i386, I can log in but the comes the failure "Cannot open kstartupconfig".

I suppose theres something with the ldap-Server (I said the lwat wich machines are here).
But on the other site the client did not mount his HOME-Directory.

Can anybody help, please?

Kings Andreas