Re: Allow debian-edu-install to propagate to testing

* Petter Reinholdtsen [Fri, 01 Aug 2008 22:33:48 +0200]:

> [Pierre Habouzit]
> > unblocked

> Great.  I am not sure it was enough.  The message now reads:

>   5 days old (needed 5 days)
>   Not touching package, as requested by freeze (contact debian-release
>     if update is needed)
>   Not considered

After an unblock hint is added, it only becomes "visible" in those pages
after a new britney run, which happen at 10/22 UTC, so it hadn't happened
yet when you looked.

Anyhow, package has migrated now.

Cheeers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

He who has not a good memory should never take upon himself the trade of lying.
                -- Michel de Montaigne