Problem with Kiosk tool and Kde menu

Hi,
I have successfully (thanks to you lot) installed a server + two thin clients. Everything is running fine.

I have created a number of users using Lwat. All are members of the "teachers" group.

I am trying to use the Kiosk tool to modify the KDE menu. I am logged on via a thin client as root.

First i have created a separate profile for the teachers. Also i have associated this profile with the teachers group.

When i try to edit the KDE menu it is as though the changes are never saved.

What can i be doing wrong?

I hope somone can help me. :)

Thanks,
Frederik