Re: Changing clients to automatically find their proxy?

El vie, 04-07-2008 a las 14:49 +0200, RalfGesellensetter escribió:
> Am Mittwoch 02 Juli 2008 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> > So IMHO we should do that too and document how to modify it.
>
> Right, it was José posting this block on Oct 19:
>

> acl no_ie browser MSIE
> http_access deny no_ie
> #allowing windowsupdate with ie:
> acl windowsupdate dstdomain .windowsupdate.com
> acl windowsupdate dstdomain .microsoft.com
> acl windowsupdate dstdomain .public-trust.com
> acl windowsupdate dstdomain .windows.com
> acl windowsupdate dstdomain .webiqonline.com
> acl windowsupdate dstdomain 207.46.224.158
> acl windowsupdate dstdomain .msn.com
> always_direct allow windowsupdate
> http_access allow windowsupdate
>
> I published it in the German wiki at
> http://wiki.skolelinux.de/FAQ/ProxyServer#head-ca1b244d23d589a62ec555ba7f8e6e8a6bd60cd3
>
> At school I added an extra error message page explaining the risks of IE
> (German language).
>
> Also, we should by default add a whitelist and a blacklist (suggest at
> least one sample entry for blacklist) unless there is new consent on
> using dansguardian or squidguard by default.

Default squid installation in Debian already creates a blacklist file.
So, only the whitelist is needed to be setup.

> Note that the handy webmin module for squid is not usable anymore!

I'd love seeing an easy web interface to admin dansguardian or
squidguard. I still don't understand why between so many free software
projects (many of them reinventing the wheel) nobody has done it...

Regards.