Re: lenny-test standalone installation

Hi,

On Saturday 28 June 2008 20:08, Holger Levsen wrote:
> - the first boot rebootet unexpectetly when it was "done". I assume thats
> because of readahead running in the first install. IMO the user needs to be
> warned about this, I'll file a bug.

Actually the bug is different: the filesystem is corrupted, gets checked and
repaired, but then a reboot is forced.

> - the second boot then takes ages. As we've discussed here previously, this
> is because of the testsuite. I'll followup in that thread...

Nope. This is also because of another filesystem check.

> - third, while the installation was performed in german (with german
> keyboard, mirror and timezone), when I logged in, I was greated with KDE in
> dutch and Belgium as the selected country. Interesting.

This was still the case with another standalone install. As I couldnt see
anything obvious which sets the language in our code, I'll do an install with
Debian's d-i now, to see if this is the case there too...

regards,
	Holger