lenny-test standalone installation

Hi,

I just did a standalone installation of lenny-test-i386 (in virtualpc) and
basically it looked very good. There were just three minor glitches:

- the first boot rebootet unexpectetly when it was "done". I assume thats
because of readahead running in the first install. IMO the user needs to be
warned about this, I'll file a bug.

- the second boot then takes ages. As we've discussed here previously, this is
because of the testsuite. I'll followup in that thread...

- third, while the installation was performed in german (with german keyboard,
mirror and timezone), when I logged in, I was greated with KDE in dutch and
Belgium as the selected country. Interesting.

regards,
	Holger