Re: r41971 - in trunk/src/debian-edu: debian tasks

> Modified:
>    trunk/src/debian-edu/debian/changelog
>    trunk/src/debian-edu/tasks/desktop-other
> Log:
> Replace recommends on flashplugin-nonfree with a suggests.
> Packages in main are not allowed to recommend packages outside main. (says Policy)

This change seem to have lost the recommends on
flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound.  What happened?  Also, we want to
install flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound by default, to make sure sound
work on thin clients if the local admin installs adobe flash.  How do
you propose to do this without recommending the
flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound package?

Happy hacking,