Re: debian-edu-install 0.670~svn41565: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

Hi Tapio,

On Monday 23 June 2008 19:39, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> Seems I am marked as translator, but I am sure I have not translated
> debian-edu-install.

Interesting ;)

> My guess is, the real translator did not add his
> contact info to the .po file. Or debian-edu-install is just copy of
> debian installer translation, which I did do.

I guess its because it started like that...

Could you be so kind and translate those strings? Or did you give up on Debian
and/or translating? Should we remove your name from those files?

regards,
	Holger