Re: debian-edu-install 0.670~svn41565: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 04:28:44PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> debian-edu-install. The English template has been changed, and now some messages

Seems I am marked as translator, but I am sure I have not translated
debian-edu-install. My guess is, the real translator did not add his
contact info to the .po file. Or debian-edu-install is just copy of
debian installer translation, which I did do.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi