Re: RFS: gvb

[Jonas Smedegaard]
> This could give the impression that Jörg and Petter agrees with you on
> this, but really you only say that discussing with them made you relax
> your standpoint from RC to normal.

Note that I am not conviced that pointing to
/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL in a licensed using GPL v2+ is a bug,
but I did not care much about it so I saw no point in trying to
convice Holger and/or Jörg about this and just added the '-2' string
to the copyright file to keep them happy and get the shutdown-at-night
package into the archive.

> Was those discussions with Petter and Jörg made in public somewhere?
> Then perhaps simply referring to them will enlighten me, to avoid
> the need for repeating your arguments here ;-)

It was mostly on IRC (#debian-edu), and not much of a discussion. :)

Happy hacking,