Re: debian-edu-install 0.670~svn41647: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-install

In attach the traslation di it.po
Greetings
claudio

2008/6/21 Debian Edu Developers Holger Levsen <debian-edu@lists.debian.org>:
Hi,

please apologize for mailing you about this templates twice today. (This only
refers to some recipients.) Unfortunatly only after sending the first mail I
noticed quite some reasonable lintian warnings about style in the debconf
templates, which I then fixed and so now you get this second mail...

debian-edu-install. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debian-edu-install.

Tue, 01 Jul 2008 18:30:44 +0200.

Thanks in advance,