Re: Kiosktool status

Hi Xavier,

On Thursday 05 June 2008 12:14, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> What is the status of the work on kiosktool, I can see that it is still
> orphaned..

Last I know you wanted to adopt it, but it seems you havent done so :)

My NMU to sid by now has migrated to lenny, and in stable-proposed-updates
waits the same fixed version (with a different version number) to be released
with etch r4.

> Im interested in maintaining it maybe with Holger or we can maintain it in
> the debian-edu team, as you want.

I'm not really interested to maintain it, someone else was, but I forgot who.

I'd be happy if it would be team maintained in the Debian Edu repository.

regards,
	Holger