procedure to massive convertion from .doc to .odf

Hi all,

in a migration project (31 municipalities in Andalucía, Spain) I'm working on,
I have to make a massive migration from .doc and .xls format archives to
OpenDocument.

Is there anybody has a procedure written about how to do that? If so, I can
use it and make correction or add stuff. If not, I'll write it and make it
public if there is interest.

Maybe it is too easy to worry about with the OO wizard, but I'm afraid I'll
find problems with different stuff like headers, tables (from word), etc.

I'm using the official OO doc fo this, but maybe you guys have something less
academic and more practical.

Bye
--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt