Re: Volunter for helping Celestia into Lenny?

Hello,

I continue investigating about licenses, I tried to contact a few of the
problematic author of packages,but I still waiting for some answers...
There is some author that it will be nearly impossible to contact
them.... But I will continue trying...

Again today Updated the page with the information I have from
textures/models...

You can find it here:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Celestia/license_issues

If you think that's something wrong or you have more info, please do not
hesitate modifiying it..

Thanks...