Re: Volunter for helping Celestia into Lenny?

Hi,

Today I finished the first list of model/texture packages which are used
in celestia and some information with license, there is a few
models/textures which they will need a clarification. Anyway this list
is an early version since I have NO up to date information, last week on
May the 6th I sent a mail to developer and package maintainers without
response yet... I hope they will answer soon with some more information
for continuying.

Btw, probably it's stupid question, I was making the list saving it us
a .ods document(I can convert to html or whatever) but my question is
where can I upload it? :)

Thanks very much

Carlos