Re: Fwd: Aaron Siego: Deploying KDE to 52 million young people

Matthew Garrett <mjg59@srcf.ucam.org> writes:

> On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 07:09:41PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
>> [Matthew Garrett]
>> > Hm. Yes, I haven't been asked anything about this. Is there an
>> > obvious source repository anywhere?
>>
>> Otavio told me that the source is available from
>> <URL:http://arquivos.ossystems.com.br/clientes/mec/>.
>
> The source for the modified usplash doesn't /seem/ to be there, but
> possibly I'm not looking in the right place?

This is the repository for version 1.0 not to the 2.0 version of Linux
Educacional. That's why it doesn't match. I think we'd need to contact
MEC people and ask for the sources to be made available.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116