Re: Skolelinux / Debian Edu application of the week?

Am Freitag 25 April 2008 schrieb Agustín Benito:
> isn't it better to begin with one app per month and then increase the
> frecuency? or there is such a monthly thing already?

Hi, I share both views of points - personally I had started a "app of
the month" action on my own wiki page - but it is hard to keep steady.

I also like to point to the KDE "app of the month" project:

After a 12 months brake they now resumed activity.

P.S.: Maybe this could be a task to be combined with our linuxsignpost: