Re: Request to include Debian Med meta packages _after_ freeze

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008, Luk Claes wrote:

It would be better if it can be avoided by coordinating with the package
maintainers of the recommended packages, though if avoiding it didn't
work, it can be considered.

Well, I will definitely try to avoid it and thus I will try to upload up to date
Debian Med meta packages two or three days before the freeze.  But because I
can not be sure that no package that should be included into the dependency
list or because it might even be that one package will be kicked out of froozen
testing (hopefully) not it might become necessary.  In any case we will be
very quick and responsible (less than one week) if anything has to be done
and will try to coordinate with you.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--