Re: Skolelinux / Debian Edu application of the week?

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:52:48 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

[Agustín Benito]
isn't it better to begin with one app per month and then increase
the frecuency? or there is such a monthly thing already?

I am confident that the good people that find time to work on
implementing this idea will decide based on their capasity how often
they will manage to write such news letters.  I picked once a week
because I know there are heaps and heaps of good programs to report,
and 52 a year seemed a good amount.  12 a year would be great too.  :)

Happy hacking,

My question then is where are you going to post these letters? People that use the wiki or watch this list is not the most important group to reach anyway, it is the average teacher at each school using DebianEdu that should be reached, and how to reach them?

Bjarne